As part of a Homeland Defense grant, Urbancom.net was selected to upgrade the city’s wireless infrastructure to support increased video surveillance of the city’s water way areas as well as assist the US Coast Guard in protecting important waterway infrastructure. The network consists of a high speed Dragonwave backbone, which delivers video form multi-point radios back to the Greed Bay Police and other security agencies. Urbancom.net engineered the microwave backbone and installed the links, multi point radios system, and new high definition cameras throughout the city.
- Projects Home
- Winnebago County – High Capacity Microwave
- iFiber – High Capacity Microwave
- Franklin Park Tower – Microwave & Video Surveillance
- Bermuda Microwave to Support Video Surveillance
- Greenbay, WI Microwave & Video Surveillance
- Village of Buffalo Grove – Communication Tower and Gigabit Microwave Network Upgrade