A Tier III data center has the following characteristics:
- Multiple active power and cooling distribution paths–as opposed to single path design found in Tier I and Tier II data centers
- Redundant components
- Concurrently maintainable, providing 99.982% availability
Our data center currently meets all of the industry standards.
Our facility is fully HIPAA compliant, meaning we take the necessary security precautions to ensure that your sensitive health and patient information is protected.
Our Data Center features:
- Fully redundant comprehensive Liebert HVAC system to control the temperature and humidity
- N+1 design maintains a constant controlled environment
- A&B power bus system allows for fully redundant power within the facility
- Backup of utility power provided by our Emerson UPS system and distribution nodes
- Line power from ComEd backed up by an onsite natural gas powered generator
- Security maintained by biometric controlled access to the server room
- HID key card access to our building lobby and data center reception suite
- High definition video surveillance
- Carrier class metro-ethernet Ciena transport and Cisco routing and switches
We truly provide a best of class facility in Chicago’s South Suburbs that allows you to fully customize your data center solutions. Our solid SLA agreements will provide you the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure.
As the head-end operator of the Chicago Southland Fiber Network and a leader in telecommunication services, Urbancom.net provides expert service, connecting you to the Chicago-land community. Learn more about the Chicago Southland Fiber Network.
- Our backbone connects directly on our network to Digital Realty at 350 E Cermak Rd, Chicago
- A redundant link to the DataBank facility at 1808 Swift Dr, Oak Brook, IL
- Up to 800 Gbps to each facility making our current 100 Gbps internal infrastructure fully future proof