- Point to Point Carrier Grade Microwave Links – Urbancom.net provides services to design, specify, build and operate carrier class licensed microwave networks to provide transit of up to 4 Gbps.
- IP Video Surveillance and Data Recording – As a Milestone Systems Advanced Certified Partner and an Axis camera partner, we can design, build and operate the latest in technology IP based video surveillance systems.
- Network Security and Consulting – Urbancom.net’s highly skilled and certified staff can provide network and network security support. We can design, build, audit and provide ongoing monitoring of your network. Whether your business is building its network from the ground up or reorganizing its current infrastructure, Urbancom.net can provide the necessary expertise to ensure your network is 100% secure, efficient, and scalable saving you money and increasing productivity, which is part of every company’s goal.
- Fixed Wireless (Microwave) Internet
Our dedicated fixed microwave network can provide customers with bandwidth from 10Mbps to 4 Gbps of connectivity. We utilize FCC licensed carrier class Dragonwave microwave radios to provide best in class service to our corporate and governmental customers who need high reliability network connectivity.
- Metro-Ethernet Fiber
We can provide a highly scalable Metro-E fiber connection to many areas of the State of Illinois and throughout the country.
- Wired Connections
We can provide customers with options such as highly reliable dedicated T1 (DS1), TS (DS3), OC3 or other Metro-E fiber connections using the traditional telecommunications infrastructure for speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- Small Business/Home Office/Residential Internet – Urbancom.net can provide internet for your home or home office. Our equipment can provide access speeds from 1.5 Mbps all the way to 5 Mbps.
Urbancom.net provides a wide array of services to local, municipal, county and state governments and educational institutions. These solutions allow us to leverage our experience in taking advantage of next generation technology to deliver best in class solutions. Our extensive experience across differing technologies allows us to provide end-to-end solutions for the customer in the following areas:
- Voice Telephony Services & VoIP – Voice over Internet Protocol is simply the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over IP networks such as the Internet. There are a multitude of benefits to utilizing VoIP service, but the foremost reason to switching to an IP telephony solution is a lower total cost of ownership. You may be able to save 20 to 25% on your current phone bill.
- Hosted Cisco PBX Solution
Our hosted Cisco PBX solution allows even small businesses to use the features enjoyed by the larger corporate enterprise by leveraging our hosted model to gain entry to the Cisco CallManager technology.
- PRI/POTS Service
- Video Telepresence & Conferencing Solutions
While telepresence seems fairly new, the term was actually coined back in 1980. It refers to a set of technologies that allows for people to feel as if they are present at a place other than their true location. Urbancom.net is Polycom certified and trained to deploy videoconferencing solutions to connect your remote locations enhancing collaboration and productivity.
- Colocation & Server Hosting – Colocation involves housing your server in our secure facilities utilizing our redundant Internet connectivity which frees up more bandwidth at your location and allows you to focus on your core business.
- Email & Exchange Hosting – Have your email hosted on the Urbancom.net servers, or enjoy all the features of Microsoft Exchange without the cost.
- Website Hosting – The Internet is becoming an increasingly paramount point of presence for today’s businesses and having a website allows your business to reach hundreds to thousands more customers. Urbancom.net can host, design, maintain, and provide programming for your web presence.
- Voice Hosting – Urbancom.net provides several solutions for a hosted phone PBX. This allows the customer access to the latest features of a VoIP PBX without costly hardware rollout or ongoing maintenance.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Services – Urbancom.net offers a number of data security services such as data backup and disaster recovery. Should anything go physically wrong at your location, your data is kept safe and secure providing disaster recovery and ease of mind.