SOLUTIONS WE OFFER
- Ultra High Capacity 100 times faster than cable
- Speeds from 100 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Symmetrical dedicated download & upload speeds
- Highly reliable SLA 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Disaster Recovery for your business & hosted cloud services
- 99.999% Uptime guarantee for your servers
- Scalable from 1 U of space to multiple cabinets
- Diverse fiber optic paths each with 400 Gbps capacity
- N+1 power and cooling, full A/B power to all cabinets
- Redundant power feeds with natural gas generators
- Secure facility with clean agent fire suppression
- Fast installation 2-5 days
- Speeds scalable from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Industry leading SLA 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Redundant from phone & cable companies
- Replace your legacy PBX with a hosted Cisco™ PBX no hardware to purchase
- Unlimited calling plans
- Customized auto call attendants
- No administrative costs to maintain your system
- Toll Free Numbers
- SIP trunk options for large volume customers
- Local numbers available nationwide
- High speed low latency networks
- Government, Enterprise, Education & Healthcare
- Engineered to provide 99.999% uptime
- Speeds of up to 4 Gbps / 4 Gbps
- Make your community safer with remote IP Video Cameras
- Replace old outdated cameras with high definition cameras
- License Plate recognition
- Centralized Milestone surveillance management system
CHICAGO SOUTHLAND FIBER NETWORK PROVIDING 10 GBPS CONNECTIVITY SERVING GOVERNMENT AND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS USERS.
Managed and operated by Urbancom.net in co-operation the South Suburban Mayors and Managers Association, the Chicago-Southland Fiber Network provides a high speed Gigabit Fiber Optic Network serving the Chicago South Suburbs. The network links the South Suburbs to the main Internet exchange points in Illinois at 350 E. Cermak Rd, Chicago IL and peering locations in Oak Brook IL. The 400 Gigabit backbone is built to provide high speed and redundant capacity from the main Internet exchange points to the Urbancom.net network operations and co-location facility in Oak Forest IL.
This network connects governmental buildings, colleges, hospitals, libraries, schools and commercial enterprise customers to the high speed information super-highway at the speed of light. Network access capacity to each customer of up to 10 Gbps with a 99.999% uptime SLA is available to our network subscribers.
LET US HELP YOU CONNECT TO THE WORLD
Urban Communications, Inc. (Urbancom.net) is the oldest and most robust fixed wireless broadband internet company in the Chicago Metro area. Since 1997, we have been the premier high speed broadband wireless access provider in the Chicago area serving government agencies, enterprise businesses, and small businesses. We also provide fixed wireless residential services in Cook, Will, DuPage and Kane Counties.
We utilize a 100% diverse metro-ethernet network using licensed carrier grade microwave radios linking all of our towers. Additionally, we are the only fixed wireless carrier to provide an additional redundancy by bridging our microwave network with a 50 mile fiber optic connection lit by Urbancom.net equipment providing gigabit speeds end to end. Since 2004, we have been providing an enterprise class hosted Cisco PBX voice and SIP VoIP services to our customers, allowing them to save money and become more efficient in their businesses.
Urbancom.net is now proud to offer enterprise and governmental customers in select areas ultra-high speed gigabit fiber internet on the Chicago Southland Fiber Network (CSFN) located in the Chicago South Suburbs and on the iFiber network located in northwest and north central Illinois.